Okay. So, this is something I don’t do very often. I try to stay away to from award posts but thanks to my friend Shivani, I finally decided that maybe I should try this one. She has nominated me for the Liebster Award and she is an amazing blogger herself. You can check out her blog. It’s called Of Stories and Metaphors.
Thank you Shivani again for nominating me. The Liebster award is a blog promotion award which needs the nominated person to answer 10 questions. So, here we go.
1. Who is your biggest inspiration?
My biggest inspiration has to be my mom. She has seen many hardships in her life but she always finds positive in everything and she never breaks down. She is just so amazing that it’s hard to not find her inspiring.
2. Which is the greatest book you’ve read?
I’m not much into books and among all the books I’ve read I find ‘The Imperfectionists’ by Tom Rachman and ‘The Kite Runner’ by Khaled Hosseini to be the best.
3. What is an ideal date according to you?
I don’t know about other people, but for me an ideal date would be me cooking dinner for my date at my place with the lights set to dim.
4. Is feminism important?
Yes. I believe that feminism is what will bring the nation to a better position and I’ve always been a supporter of feminism. With the things and matters we have in our country, feminism is not an option, it’s a necessity.
5. Till what extent is the society important in a person’s life?
Whether people agree or not, but society affects all in many ways. But then we need some wise men in it to have the right balance and progressive attitude.
6. What are your future plans about writing?
Haven’t given it much of a thought. Will continue writing through this platform till I’ve the love and blessings of you people. And if something magical happens then maybe…but who knows.
7. What is love according to you?
Love is the realest emotion. Love is something which can be defined in multiple ways. It has endless dimensions, it is unfathomable.
8. What is your definition of life?
Life is every second of what we see, every moment we laugh and cry and drink and eat and play and whatever we do is life. Life is happiness. Life is beautiful.
9. If you had to change one thing about the world, what would it be?
Maybe the boundaries. I mean why can’t we live under a single citizenship, that of the world itself? Won’t harmony prevail then?
10. Who’s your favourite WordPress blogger?
I cannot name one particular blog or person. There are so many bloggers that I like. Their works are all amazing. They are all different and unique that way.
I know that all of you are really good and I love you all. But I cannot nominate all of you here. Here are a few fellow bloggers selected at random:
So, my fellow bloggers, here are the rules for accepting the Liebster Award:
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, link their blog and put the award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided to you.
- Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate other bloggers.
Here are my questions:
1. Which is the best thing that happened with you this year?
2. Which is your favorite movie scene of all time?
3. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened with you?
4. Your idea of a perfect holiday?
5. Which post of mine, according to you, is the best?
6. Your favorite season?
7. On a rating of 1 to 10, how addicted are you to your mobile phone?
8. Your favorite mobile app?
9. What inspires you to write?
10. Your favorite blogger?
That’s it from my side. I look forward to your answers. Happy blogging, fellas!!