Hello amazing readers! In my last post I shared my fix of getting dumb-faced in conversations when I don’t know what to reply. You can check out that post by clicking here >>Umm?? I was really amazed to find that it’s just not me. Many of us do get into a bit of awkward situations while having a conversation. A good friend of mine and an amazing blogger,Anju shared her own ways of trying to avoid these kind of situations. Hope you all find this helpful just like I did. You may visit her blog by click here Anju.
HOW TO AVOID AWKWARD SITUATIONS IN ANY CONVERSATION
According to my own experiences in life!
- Most of the time when I talk to someone I feel happy after wards but there are some times when I don’t feel so good. There are some times when we feel in caught of an awkward conversation and can’t gather ourself to make the conversation keep going interesting. Or we feel not so smart.
- This post is dedicated to one of my good friend @Abhishek Choubey. You should go on his blog to read some fun stuff at https://gingershouts.wordpress.com .
- Here are some important fact that I have learned over the time from different situations.
- We learn a lot from others ..we learn from good individuals and we learn more form not so good individuals (not to do same BS’ they are doing)
IN MY POINT OF VIEW
- The more social you are the more better you are in conversations
- At first listen to the other party patiently don’t jump in to show you are also smart
- I realize when ever you feel some one is pulling your leg more often for no reason, “stay away” you don’t need to prove them that you are smart
- I feel if you don’t feel equal respect in a group chat or with someone individually then that is not a right place for us to sit.
- some times saying yes or no makes a big difference
- Don’t feel under pressure to win the conversation, chances are you will not respond wisely
- Do not feel bad about your self not to answer smartly .. You have to respect and value your self first to give respect to others
- Stay natural
- When you will listen more than you will completely understand others points, than you will have enough time to digest and answer wisely.
MOST OF ALL
10. MORE LISTENING AND LESS TALKING MAKES YOU LOOK SMART ANY WAYS
- Some times we feel this, that we are not good enough to reply back when we don’t feel confident enough on our self in easy words (inferiority complex)
- I would say sit down alone in your room and right down
- 10 good things about youeself
- write down what are you doing right now (studying what,what kind of job)
- Tell yourself you have a bright future a head. When you see yourself confident then you will be able to act best.
- If we youtube old actors first interviews (my favourite is ) Shanrukh khan’s interview. He was any other guy like you like me but over the time his hard work and socialization made him very smart person. I learn a lot from these types of examples.
IF YOU ARE NOT AGREE LEAVE THE COMMENT.. MAY BE THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT I HAVE TO LEARN TO GET BETTER.